Double check authority to the library object as well.

That is where the authority collection would be of use(if on v7.3)

--
Bryan

On Dec 22, 2016, at 10:25 PM, Welly@OCBCNISP <Welly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
Many thanks for the update and the enlightment..
But one thing for sure, which authority to give?
Since I already try to give *USE directly (let say we are not using any
grpprf or autl) and Already try to give *use to the object directly.. The
error is still no authority
Try to give *Change and even *all to object, the error still the same.
Aldy give Grant Select to file last night, still hit the same error
==> WEBSTMT_ES_FILEXX:Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB
error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E14.
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft DB2 OLE DB Provider"
Hresult: 0x80040E14 Description: "The user does not have the authority to
access the host resource. Check your authentication credentials or contact
your system administrator.".

Thanks for your help

Br,
Welly Soegiantoro