Hello all,

Currently, when we send an Email from one of our Iseries, the "form address" in the email is:
userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

mydomain.com is define with CHGTCPDMN and the Iseries adds the server name when generating the Email (using SNDDST).

But we would want the "from address" to be:
userid@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:userid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I do not want the server name to be added to the domain of the from address.

I was unable to find were to configure that.

Any help would be appreciated.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1F7D9.2487F9B0]<http://www.cascades.com/_home>

Denis Robitaille
Chef de service TI - Solution d'entreprise
Infrastructure et opérations

CASCADES CENTRE DES TECHNOLOGIES
412 Marie Victorin
Kingsey falls(Québec) Canada J0A 1B0