DROP PROCEDURE Send_DataQ;
CREATE PROCEDURE Send_DataQ(IN DQ_Name CHAR (10),
IN DQ_Lib CHAR (10),
IN DQ_Len DEC (5 ),
IN DQ_Data CHAR (128))
NOT DETERMINISTIC NO SQL
EXTERNAL NAME QSNDDTAQ PARAMETER STYLE GENERAL;

Drop Trigger Bin_File_AI;
Create Trigger Bin_File_AI
After Insert
On VInBin
Referencing New as N
For Each Row Mode DB2Row
When (N.ImCmp = 1 and N.ImLoc = '0001' and N.ImType = 'P')
Begin
Declare DQ_Name Char (10);
Declare DQ_Lib Char (10);
Declare DQ_Len Dec (5) ;
Declare DQ_DATA Char (128);
Declare Record_Id Char (10);
Set DQ_Name = 'LUCAS_EXP';
Set DQ_Lib = '*LIBL';
Set Record_Id = 'BIN';
Set DQ_Data = Record_Id || Digits(N.ImCmp) || N.ImLoc || N.ImBLoc;
Set DQ_Len = Character_Length(Trim(DQ_Data));
Call Send_DataQ (DQ_Name, DQ_Lib, DQ_Len, DQ_Data);
End

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:30 PM, Gerald Magnuson <gmagqcy.midrange@xxxxxxxxx