Gotcha. That's the ticket right there. Perhaps we could ask IBM to start including those in PTF updates like Microsoft does?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Bucknum [mailto:Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:19 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Anyone Familiar with How Server Farms and SSL Certificates Work?

I think Bradley is talking IBM and you are talking Windows. Windows updates root certs as part of their monthly updates. IBM doesn't. Here is the list of trusted certs in Microsoft as of last month.
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Trusted-Root-Certificate-123665ca.
I have most of the Symantec/Verisign and GoDaddy chains loaded in my DCM. That covers most of the certs I see and I don't have to add certs very often.

Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA/MEDTRON