Excellent point on the snapshot at end of month/year that the accountants
may want, Scott.

A spooled file will work as long as you remember to run the report. But if
IT knows you want the data to work with, again I say that creating a PF for
that snapshot of data is just as easy, if not easier than creating the
report. Heck, create both! :)

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Lindstrom, Scott R. <