Possibly but that changes backups dramatically. The way it works today is they backup the system including 'this month' every day. After the month end move they spend over 12 hours backing up the never changing never deleting but now slightly bigger archive. It's only done once per month because it only changes then.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com