Rob,
I used Alt/Print Screen from the 5250 session, and Copy in the Message.
Version: 1.1.6.1 Build ID: 6431 matches what I have on the Help About
screen.

I will have to talk to the person authorized to open a ticked with IBM
about this (I am just a lowly programmer).
Thanks.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst