From: Manuel Chaviano <manny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 11/11/2016 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: GREP - source members not containing...

I tried these three steps and it worked:

1) STRQSH
2) cd /QSYS.LIB/<libraryname>.LIB/QCLSRC.FILE
3) grep -ic logclpgm * | awk -F":" '$2 == 0 {print $1}'

Logic:

a) grep (from FreeBSD manual page):

-i, --ignore-case
Ignore case distinctions in both the PATTERN and the
input
files.
-c, --count
Suppress normal output; instead print a count of matching
lines
for each input file. With the -v, --invert-match option
(see
below), count non-matching lines.

b) awk

-F "field-separator" (use the colon. grep output with
above options is
filename:count

matching pattern $2 == 0 : when the second field is zero
(logclpgm was not found)
{action} : print the first field (the member name).

El Fri, 11 Nov 2016 10:00:06 -0600