From: "Kevin Bucknum" <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/11/2016 12:29 PM
Subject: RE: GREP - source members not containing...

The pase version of grep has the -L, but it doesn't understand members.
You can do it with a loop. This prints all the members in QCLSRC in my
library that don't have a MONMSG into a member in QRPGSRC in my library.

for member in $(ls /qsys.lib/kevin.lib/qclsrc.file/*); do if ! grep -lq
MONMSG $member;then echo
$member>>/qsys.lib/kevin.lib/qrpgsrc.file/filelist.mbr;fi; done;

This doesn't clear the output member first and appends, so it would be
up to you to either clear your output member or make sure that it
doesn't exist.

Kevin Bucknum
Senior Programmer Analyst
MEDDATA/MEDTRON