From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Brown
Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2016 2:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: updated version of ACS is available

If you open the QuickStartGuide.html the heading shows the last updated
date as October 11, 2016.

While this does not show the actual version number it does help in
identifying the recentness of the release.

In my iACS download directory I have;

IBMiAccess_v1r1.zip
IBMiAccess_v1r1a.zip
IBMiAccess_v1r1b.zip
IBMiAccess_v1r1c.zip
IBMiAccess_v1r1d.zip

But it would be very nice of IBM if they could just name the zip files
with the full version number ?

Cheers

Don Brown