From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 3:44 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: BRMS system save strategy

The BRMS exits make perfect sense.

We tend to not save the network storage spaces anyway. Kind of figure a disaster would give me an excuse to rebuild the guested lpars with a better balancing. Maybe more NWSD's with fewer NWSSTG spaces on each of them or whatever I feel the performance balance might be. When an lpar creep grows you'll build it one way versus one you rebuild.

However, when I do my old ssd to newer ssd migration I will probably save the storage spaces to make the unload/reload of the system as a whole much faster.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755