"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/22/2016
05:01:07 PM:
I tried to define an array but the DIM needs qualified and the resulting
use
if the array processing is not working. Guess I do not know how to.

If there are supposed to be 58 columns then I think you want this:

d dsHeader_Columns...
d ds qualified
d Hdr_Col_A 35a inz('Row_Number')
d Hdr_Col_B 35a Inz('Zero Part Number')
d Hdr_Col_C 35a inz('Status')
d Hdr_Col_D 35a inz('AX Part No')
d Hdr_Col_E 35a inz('Vendor - Holly ADD')
d Hdr_Col_F 35a inz('lbs/ft conversion -
Holly')
d Hdr_Col_G 35a inz('lbs/pc (if pc is 10.5ft)')
d Hdr_Col_H 35a inz('inches per piece')
d item 35a dim(58)
overlay(dsHeader_Columns:1)

Then reference it as follows:

if StrVal <> %trim(dsHeader_Columns.item(Header_Column));

Sincerely,

Dave Clark