Interesting question. It would help to know some more about the usage case.

Option 1 would need some kind of sequence to indicate what order the stops
are visited in if there is more than one stop on the journey/route, though
conceivably you could use the arrival time for the same purpose.

I favour option 2 in that is seems to me it would better support a journey
other than a single return journey. Calculating durations would also be
simpler than messing with arrival times in separate records.