On my main production lpar I run WRKJVMJOB
On each job displayed I do
5=Work with
On the top right I see things like
JDK . . . . . . : 1.6.0

How do I know which jobs will just automatically start using a higher
level of JVM when I upgrade to IBM i 7.3?

I assume that all of the HTTP ADMIN* jobs will.

I know that if you're running on Domino 9.0.1FP6 they added some coding
that says "if you're running on IBM i 7.3 then use JDK 8 otherwise use JDK
6".

Is there a list of 'known' jobs which will automatically switch upon the
upgrade?

I'm a little concerned that WRKJVMJOB on our 7.3 test lpar doesn't show
our EMLPDF job, but the writer is active. I'm hoping that it's only
because java wasn't required yet. The test lpar doesn't really get pushed
hard.

Job Name User Number Function
QSVRMSERMD QSYS 230696 PGM-jvmStartPa
QYPSJSVR QYPSJSVR 238599 PGM-jvmStartPa
WSERVICE QWSERVICE 238684 JVM-/qibm/prod
ADMIN4 QWEBADMIN 238685 JVM-/qibm/prod
ADMIN1 QLWISVR 238686 JVM-/qibm/prod
ADMIN5 QLWISVR 238687 JVM-/qibm/prod
ADMIN2 QLWISVR 238688 JVM-/qibm/prod
ADMIN3 QLWISVR 238780 JVM-com.ibm.lw
QP0ZSPWT QCPMGTDIR 238833 JVM-nfUMSserve
QINAVMNSRV QSECOFR 238894 JVM-Management
EMLPDFPAY QSPLJOB 238924 PGM-jvmStartPa
EMLPDF QSPLJOB 239596 PGM-jvmStartPa
QSRVMON QSYS 239769 JVM-ServiceMon
QJVACMDSRV EDIONR 243519 JVM-SocketServ
VSISVR QTMHHTTP 668626 JVM-org.apache
(most interactive user jobs with their names were redacted)
GDL1921 CRAIGS 765241 CMD-LX