Hi Michael,

I have posted the wrapper code here:
http://code.midrange.com/75084dfd52.html

Requirements:
1. Ghostscript installed, see the yips link previously mentioned.
2. Scott Klement's UNIXCMD tool installed. This tool is used to retrieve
the feedback of the convert script in qshell.

The pcl conversion call to ghostscript is done in the pdf2pcl2outq.sh
script. Then the script cats the intermediate pcl file to a spoolfile by
using IBM's builtin Rfile tool.
The script is called (through UNIXCMD pipe) from the CVTPDFSPLR rpg program.
The reason that I use this approach via UNIXCMD is that I want to retrieve
the spool job name and number for eventual further processing in calling
programs.
Maybe there are other and better ways to do that, but this is the way I
used. And if the spool job name and number is not important for you, then
you can leave that part off, and make it just a direct call to qshell.
Make sure that you follow the instructions at top of the pdf2pcl2outq.sh
script, especially chmod +x else the script will not be executable.

Best regards,
-Arco

Could you please provide those wrappers please?