I too was surprised by the response.

It is a lab services product so I am not sure if there are any differences
in support, security patching, etc.

It is an awesome product and our backups (complete save system each night)
have
really simplified our backup/recovery strategy. it was rather simple to
write the exit point

That siad, it is a pain explaining (to the auditors) the nessus scans each
time.
As I would expect most IBMi's, we have dozens of IP-addresses on each
lpar, each ip-address
on our IBMi shows the rexec vulnerability.

To my knowledge you cannot bind rexec to 1 ip-address on the IBMi?

We are eventually migrating to the full-system flash copy/HA to bring our
recovery windows
down from 3-5 days to 15-60 minutes.

Jim

Jim W Grant