Jack,

You're making the request to his SOAP service? If so, he shouldn't need
anything from you unless the connection requires a client SSL certificate
(which less than 1% do in my experience).

If anything, you'll need to import the SSL CA chain from his server so that
the client of your choice (GETURI or HTTPAPI) works. Here's a link on how
to get those:

http://docs.bvstools.com/home/ssl-documentation/exporting-certificate-authorities-cas-from-a-website

You may want to ask this person to explain what he's looking for in a
little more clear fasion.

Brad
www.bvstools.com