Back on 2016-02-01 I got
B113E504 A hardware failure was detected in the central electronics
complex (CEC).
On 2016-02-26 I got B150F138 Firmware detected either a FRU
deconfiguration record or an improper Cabling. This is a reminder for
servicing faulty hardware pending service present in the system.

Failing item FSPSP83
The service processor detected hardware that was removed from the system
configuration. Use the Advanced System Management Interface (ASMI) to
determine the hardware to be replaced and schedule maintenance at your
earliest convenience.

The sum of all processors allocated to lpars, and the 1.5 of unallocated
processor is 7. Leaving me short of one processor. On the HMC I went
into
Capacity On Demand (CoD), Processor, View Capacity Settings
Inactive CoD processors: 0
Permanently activated processors: 8
Temporarily activated processors: 0
Deconfigured processors: 1
Installed processors: 8

Deconfigured processors is what happens when the system determines that
one of my 8 processors went bad and they shut it down.

In ASMI you can see this with
System Service Aids, Deconfiguration Records
Reference Code: B113E504
Location Code : U78C9.001.WZS00UA-P1-C32
Part Number : 00FX557

To fix one processor they replace all 8 because it's all one chip. Sounds
like a system down kind of operation.
Luckily this is our "2" machine. It runs a couple of Mimix lpars, backup
Domino lpars and our tsm/aix lpar for backup and recovery of PC's.

Done with IBM HQ now waiting on local CE to call. I'm guessing that IBM
doesn't stock these chips locally.