Just as an update, my supervisor was able to look into this and managed to figure out how to restart each application. He was able to recognize the list was a combination of TCP servers and HOST servers and just used F4 on "STRTCPSVR" and "STRHOSTSRV" respectively and then used F1 on the "Server application" and "Server type" fields respectively. He was able to match them up.

Mike, thank you for your response. I considered running ENDTCP and STRTCP from the DST but was not sure if that would have restarted every application I needed to restart. I read each TCP service has an "auto-start" setting which dictates whether or not it is started with a STRTCP command and I found how to change this setting. I would just have had to make sure this setting was enabled for each TCP application currently running (which wouldn't have been difficult). But as it turns out, not every application would have been affected by the STRTCP command. If it weren't for my supervisor, I might have just assumed a STRTCP/ENDTCP would have restarted each application. I would have found out otherwise once the old certificate expired and then left in the dark morning of.

The certificate is renewed, but I'm still curious on the subject and would appreciate suggestions as to how I could have found out more on these applications based on the Application ID in the DCM considering I didn't know the list only consisted of a combination of TCP and HOST servers. The F4/F1 method mentioned above would have only worked for the TCP servers but I would never have guessed to also check the STRHOSTSVR command to figure out the rest.

List of applications for quick reference (It was formatted nicely when I hit send):

Application ID: Description:
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_CENTRAL Central Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_DATABASE Database Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_DTAQ Data Queue Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_NETPRT Network Print Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_RMTCMD Remote Command Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_SIGNON Signon Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR_FILE File Server
QIBM_OS400_QRW_SVR_DDM_DRDA IBM i DDM/DRDA Server - TCP/IP
QIBM_QTV_TELNET_SERVER IBM i TCP/IP Telnet Server
QIBM_OS400_QZBS_SVR Host Servers
QIBM_OS400_QYPS_MGTCTRL_SVR Management Central Server
QIBM_GLD_DIRSRV_SERVER IBM Tivoli Directory Server
QIBM_QZHB_HTTP_SERVER_MONITOR HTTP Server Monitor
QIBM_QTMF_FTP_SERVER IBM i TCP/IP FTP Server
QIBM_DIRECTORY_SERVER_QUSRDIR QIBM_DIRECTORY_SERVER_QUSRDIR