If yer backin' up stuff why go granular? If someone creates a new source file for example for includes only then oops, missed that.

Start with the security data for that system, small and important, also config. Then save the entire source libraries and object libraries too. Also working libraries for developers (they hit sh** in there!) and DON'T FORGET the IFS with todays systems and many web services running that's where much of that lives.

If you only have one tape library/drive then you won't impact a restore by having all this stuff on one tape.

Oh and PLEASE do get a SAVE 21 on that thing SOON and then at least every time you do PTFs or every 6 months whichever comes first!!

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com