From: Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/06/2016 05:07 PM
Subject: Re: E-mail NO SCANNEABLE Re: Log all PF changes?

Sure you can read a journal...

But just try getting
ENTRY_DATA, BLOB(2G), The entry specific data returned for this journal
entry.

Broken up into individual values you can read when dealing with a PF's
journal.

Charles

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Reading a journal is no longer hard - there is now an SQL service -
QSYS2.DISPLAY_JOURNAL - a UDTF that you can just use in any SQL
environment
- very cool!