May I suggest that you actually try these things before coming to the list? That's basic netiquette in mailing list forums and newsgroups.

Make a copy of each file from the command line and try something with those, not the live production stuff. That's what everyone else does, that's how we learn - you can, too!

Fortunately or not, this is generally a friendly and helpful group. Still, we all have our own jobs to do. We're all much more willing to take time here when a questioner shows they've done some work first.

Best of the new year to you!
Vern