OQTY my bad.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:58 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If you specify names, they have to be right.

Is it QQTY or CQTY?

Charles

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <
hoteltravelfun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

INSERT INTO CA1665AFTT.EMODESADV3
(E3nano, E3cprd, E3cqty)
SELECT suno, prdc, qqty
FROM monica.emod

this gives error Column QQTY not in specified tables.
this
is what is needed to copy column to column

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Hoteltravelfundotcom <