On Wed, 30 Dec 2015, Rich Loeber wrote:

I installed ACS and I can get the control panel up there, but the console
start keeps failing. I get a message that the terminal type 3477 does not
match the existing connected session. I checked QCONSOLE and DSP01 and
both are defined as 3179 so I'm quite puzzled. Maybe I can use the
console session from IBM i Access For Windows with the control panel from
ACS? But I'd prefer having my eggs all in the same basket.

Rich

Sorry to be late to the party on this (vacation) but I currently have a PMR opened with IBM concerning this problem. There is a backdoor
method of editing the HOD file, but that doesn't work either, so right now it's in the hands of the developers.

--
Buzz