From: Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 3:51 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Upgrade HMC 7042CR8 from 8.8.3 to 8.8.4 and 8286 41A&42A from FW830.10 (68) to FW 840_056

Rob,

Any update on this?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 3:56 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

Maybe next week. Kind of forgot about it.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "Steinmetz, Paul" <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/23/2015 03:51 PM
Subject: RE: Upgrade HMC 7042CR8 from 8.8.3 to 8.8.4 and 8286
41A&42A from FW830.10 (68) to FW 840_056

Rob,

Did you complete 8.8.4 upgrade?
I'm on 8.8.2, would like to get current.
IBM I Recommended Fixes - HMC Code Updates is only showing to 8.8.1 Is there a newer link or was this page simply not updated?

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/ibmscdirect/23c4789ba6f5321886256fd300586b7f?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=2
- _Section2

Paul