From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2015 10:37 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Upgrade HMC 7042CR8 from 8.8.3 to 8.8.4 and 8286 41A&42A from FW830.10 (68) to FW 840_056

Thinking about not doing it at this time.
Not because of any concerns about either the HMC upgrade, or the firmware upgrade.
More concerned about biting off more than I can chew at this time. What with kicking the vendor software off that doesn't work with 7.2 and upgrading those lpars up from 7.1 to 7.2.

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755