You may want to try this:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/rzahl/rzahltrblfileshare.htm?lang=en-us
Some beer soaked brain cell is telling me the subsystems may have changed
sometime since V4R5 but it's a good start.

I would also try the cwbping command from a dos prompt on that PC. This
will check services running.

Closest thing to a compatibility chart I could find is:
IBM i Access for Windows 7.1 will connect to any supported IBM i release.
The key there being "supported".
But I'm not really sure this is your issue more than something that didn't
start after the power failure.