I've got the new ACS on my laptop (Win 7) and am therefore 'somewhat'
familiar with it. My desktop (also Win 7) is still Client Access.

I'm toying with when to convert my desktop to ACS. My desktop uses Lan
Console via a separate network card. That shouldn't be any issue for Lan
Console via ACS, should it?