I had to restore some production data so I disabled constraints. When I
reenable some of them they go to DEF/ENB.

I don't see any errors or any indication of why they are going to
established. The data is correct, one RI is as simple as valid building
and I ran a query to make sure that there were no invalid records.

Is the status temporary? Any help appreciated. Thanks

This thread ...