While I cannot be certain I have seen it so many times on so many machines I have to believe that's not common to all of them.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 12/10/2015 7:30 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Does this phantom volume issue only happen on machines with
Resource
ID Option Feature Description
5770SS1 18 5103 Media and Storage Extensions