Paul,

All ASPs will say "unprotected" unless protected by mirror, See that the
Unprotected applies to the ASP itself but each drive is protected.

Best Regards,

Roberto

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 11:04 AM, Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Larry,

1) On the " Display disk configuration status" why does the ASP status
show "Unprotected"

Display Disk Configuration Status

Serial Resource
Hot Spare
ASP Unit Number Type Model Name Status
Protection
1
Unprotected
1 Y010EA00CE3D 19B3 099 DMP048 RAID 5/Active N
2 Y010EA00CE3G 19B3 099 DMP002 RAID 5/Active N

2) Is there a green screen equivalent cmd to Ops Navigator New Disk Pool
Wizard?

Paul