From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Luis Rodriguez
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:59 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Printing the Euro symbol
Did you change your printer file (either by recompiling or with an OVRPRTF)?
My test was quite simple:
1) Created a new 5250 session with 1145 as a code page (in my case, that means Latin America (Spanish) with an Euro sign),
2) Created (using the new 5250 session) a small RPG program with a program described file, with several e)uros symbols as an output.
3) Ran the program. It printed a strange character (not an euo sign)
4) OVRPRTF FILE(QSYSPRT) CHRID(0695 1145)
5) Ran the program again, Euro printed ok.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.