Alan,

Did you change your printer file (either by recompiling or with an OVRPRTF)?

My test was quite simple:

1) Created a new 5250 session with 1145 as a code page (in my case, that
means Latin America (Spanish) with an Euro sign),

2) Created (using the new 5250 session) a small RPG program with a program
described file, with several e)uros symbols as an output.

3) Ran the program. It printed a strange character (not an euo sign)

4) OVRPRTF FILE(QSYSPRT) CHRID(0695 1145)

5) Ran the program again, Euro printed ok.

Regards,

Luis

Luis Rodriguez

This thread ...