There's always other choices. Hopefully your BP goes through these with
you. Sometimes some of the people on this list get a little tired of
doing a lot of the legwork and then someone just takes that legwork and
goes to their discount BP and gets a better quote. So if they help be
grateful. I like my BP but I think they loathe the company.