I need to Prove or Disprove someone connected another HMC with different
level code level to 2 different Managed Systems. Current HMC is running
7.7.8 and SP0. One of the systems is 9117-MMA with EM350_149. So FW and HMC
levels are compatible. Is a way via ASMI or HMC CLI etc that I can query
the FSP and see what it is expecting for HMC Code level?

I have found several tips Googling HMC Version Mismatch. We are not
getting the REF code except Connecting with all Zeros.

Thanks

This thread ...