The WRKHDWRSC screen gives the NIC port#'s, so I was able to determine the resource that way.

Created the line and the interface, and it all looks good.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Dietz [mailto:bdietz400@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 1:30 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Configure NIC port

if you have access to SST you can check there to see the LAN console configuration.

just as an aside, I submitted a DCR years ago for a CL command/API that would allow to see the TCP/IP config from SST. a few released ago IBM provided DSPSSTUSR that gave us the visibility to see service tools users.
kind of a shame we have not got the same thing for the tcp configuration(lan console and network image catalog)

Bryan

This thread ...