I hope I'm not the only one who had to look up FD&H!

Cheers
Vern

On 10/19/2015 10:05 AM, CRPence wrote:
On 19-Oct-2015 03:13 -0500, satya tiruveedhi wrote:
-snip-
So open defect calls where the DB2 for i SQL fails so horribly; or just remain FD&H in conviction, /knowing/ that everything else is so much better, such that there would be no point in improving what might be denigrated instead, lest those convictions become compromised.

This thread ...