Might anyone know how to get in touch with Cozzi Productions in a critical emergency? We just upgraded to a new hardware/serial number and none of the XTOOLS library functions are working on the new serial number. I think its because we are still referencing xtools and not coztools but not sure. This has our entire web site down at the moment

This thread ...