I'd key it on the source line, then date, then sequence number. That would use up a lot of disk and I sell disk. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com

On 9/24/2015 4:02 PM, David Gibbs wrote:
On 9/24/2015 2:36 PM, Vernon Hamberg wrote:
Just ran into some keyed source PFs on our system - not all, just
some (probably) older ones.

Keyed on what? The sequence number?

How did they set the key?

david