Mark,

Thank you for your help! I got this to work using a test spreadsheet, and running a program through debug, and manually setting rows and columns. Everything worked like a charm. The only issue was that the Java directory I used on our IFS was an older version that crashed with 3.6. When I changed the environment variable to use the JDK60 directory, everything worked fine.

It looks like it works even with hidden columns and a locked/protected spreadsheet, so that is a plus for me.

Thank you again for your help!!

Doug


This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].