I am have installed the POI 3.6 release from Scott Klement and have also located the Java JAR files he mentions in his article. My question is: The only version of "XMLBEANS 2.5.0 or higher" I can find is XMLBEANS-2.6.0.jar. Does anyone know if XMLBEANS-2.6.0.jar is the same as xbean.jar? I am not sure where the XBEAN.JAR fits in with this. When I unzip XMLBEANS-2.6.0.zip, I do not see anything named xbean.jar

Does anyone know anything about these downloads who could help me locating XBEAN.JAR?

Thank you,

Doug

This thread ...