Hi,

As part of our application upgrade, the OS has been upgraded from V5R4 to V7R1 on our test servers. During this OS upgrade, one of the issues noticed was the way the records were read of a logical file. The source file of the logical has only one field mentioned in the key field. This logical was compiled in both versions. In the V5R4, it will automatically sequence the record based on the key field I had defined on the logical file. But in V7R1, there seem to be some more internal sequencing happening.
When I performed a DSPFD, the V5R4 showed only 1 key field and only one Unique Partial Key values. When I performed DSPFD on V7R1, though it showed only 1 key field as per my source file, it shows an additional key in the Unique Partial key values. It also mentioned it as Key fields 1 - 2.
Can you please help me out on understanding this as there are processes defined based on the sequence getting returned from the logical. Once I get to know the understanding, I also will have to fix, which if you could guide will be great.

Best Regards
Chella Govindarajan R

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to IGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx>. IGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of IGATE. IGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While IGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about IGATE please visit www.igate.com <http://www.igate.com>.