On 10-Sep-2015 16:18 -0600, John McKee wrote:
On 09/10/2015 04:04 PM, CRPence wrote:
On 10-Sep-2015 13:12 -0600, John McKee wrote:
<<SNIP>>
I think I can print the entries and get them to Google Docs, if
they would be of any help. Just have to move through a few
hoops.
<<SNIP>>
Those from the recent failure might help me to infer something
else on which to search for an issue that was corrected and\or
prevented by PTF(s). A full summary of the VLogs [list of entries
only, no data] allows seeing the/patterns/ that I have noted over
several prior replies.

I am off work for today. For >my< clarification, you just need the
list of entries? And maybe list of entries from previous weeks? I
thought data was relevant. Not that it makes any sense to me. I just
want to send you what you need without adding more confusion. If so,
I can do that tomorrow. Easier than the spool files.

The set of VLIC Logs, with data, spanning the failing incident(s). And the VLIC Log listing [no data, just the entry types with the entry-id, date, and time] to span from way-back [you choose how far] until after the most recent incident.