QSJSENDER ROB 1 440
HTTP QNOTES 259 266
HTTP QNOTES 260 264
DOTS QNOTES 214 225
DOTS QNOTES 215 223
QFFFFFA8A ROB 1 216
QSJHEARTBT ROB 1 215
PORT50410 MIMIXOWN 12 163

I was kind of thinking that one of these columns would top out at 8. But
I guess this is telling me that it is using a lot of threads, not how many
can be processed at once.

I read the suggested articles.

One article mentioned this: Retrieve Processor Multitasking Information
(QWCRTVPR) API. However they spelled the program wrong. This made it
very hard to find.
Kind of a stupid API. So, if I get zero on the parm does that mean: