Winchester Terry wrote:
I still have about 18 months...am boning up on my home
improvement skills (plumbing/electrical) so I can get
a job at Lowe's :)

to which Paul Nelson replied:

You should have no trouble passing the forklift driver test. :-))

And if Lowe's doesn't pan out, well, we do have a forklift (and a whole armada of pallet-jacks) at the International Printing Museum. And we're ALL Luddites there. I don't suppose you're an experienced Linotype operator/technician?

--
JHHL
Docent, and acting lead Linotype operator (until somebody who actually knows what he's doing shows up), International Printing Museum.

This thread ...