I've read through the archives and determined I can use SQL CONNECT,
RUNRMTCMD or a web service. I need to pass and return parameters between
partitions.
The remote RPG program (and all files) reside in a production LPAR, I will
be calling from another LPAR'sprogram running in the DMZ.

We are also considering data queues.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This thread ...