Alan,

Did you try WRKOUTQ QEZDEBUG?

Regards,
Luis

Sent from my Moto G phone. Please excuse my brevity.
On Aug 26, 2015 07:11, "Alan Cassidy" <ACassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning (or afternoon) everybody,

I have searched the midrange-l archives and google for this but nothing is
specific enough. I can't believe nobody came across this before.

Okay, our third party software uses JWALK for the GUI to the users.

One of our users got an error. Char representation of a numberic value is
in error (C G D F). I had the user enter a "D", cancel out, and continue
with other work she was doing.

But I could not find the dump! WRKSPLF [user-id] got me no spool files. I
thought I would see something because the user id was part of the
"qualified job name".

How can I find the job associated with that message? And/or at least that
dump?

My plan now is to have her hold while I dig into the log for the qualified
job there, and go from there.

Thanks all
Alan