From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Krill, Coy
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 1:22 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: iSeries Access SSL key database error

I'm running V7R1 and I'm pretty sure it's been there since the V5something.
I'll send you a screenshot direct. IBM has stated they don't plan on
supporint IBM i Access for Windows past Windows 8 so they are pushing all to
the IBM i Access Client Solutions. You could try loading that and see if it
handles Windows 10 better.

Coy Krill
Core Processing Administrator/Analyst
Washington Trust Bank