I am trying to use iSeries Access and SSL on a Windows 10 machine. It is
looking for the SSL database key file in
C:\Users\Public\Documents\IBM\Client Access\cwbssldf.kdb. Microsoft for
some STUPID reason decided to rename the "Documents" folder in the Public
directory to "Public Documents".

The error I am receiving is CWBCO1034 - SSL error, function returned 25202.
Because of this error, I can't use iSeries Navigator for anything.

I have service pack SI56695
<ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/as400/products/clientaccess/win32/v7r1m0/servicepa
ck/si56695> installed.

Is there a fix for this that I'm not finding or can I somehow change the
location where it is trying to find the key database so it will look in
"Public Documents"?

This thread ...