Would PowerVP be an acceptable replacement for the performance graphing of
Management Central?
Is anyone running it?
At $50/processor my boss considers this chump change. You know, nothing
more than what you'd toss to a panhandler on the street. He's ordered it
sight unseen. Based solely on a set of articles in "IBM Systems Magazine"
by Kent Bruinsma.
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/authors/Kent-Bruinsma/

I've yet to see what the charts might look like.
I tried clicking on fig 1-3 at
http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/administrator/performance/powervp-1-1-3/
but they were too small and blurred to be of use.

It's supposed to be able to do IBM i, AIX, VIOS, etc.